FOR OUR WEEKLY PROGRAMS AND SUMMER CAMPS, OUR CANCELLATION POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS:
We thank you for understanding!
If a camp or program day is scheduled, our team ensures our equipment and coaches are ready and waiting, regardless of whether a participant is able or unable to attend. For the sake of all participants, we strive to maintain good participant/coach ratios. Therefore, we are unable to offer make-up days or credits for days missed by a participant.
Summer Camp: If Rad Adventures chooses to cancel camp due to unsafe riding conditions,(i.e heavy rains, or thunderstorms) we will cancel the day's program. You will be notified at least one hour prior to start time. We will contact all participants to book a make up rain day during the following weeks of the summer camps.
Our Three Pillars are safety, fun, and advancing mountain biking skills among our participants. We have a zero tolerance policy for bad behaviour or non-listening to the coaches. If a participant engages in any such behaviour, we will issue a warning, but if the behaviour does not change, that participant will be asked to leave the program.
We are cautiously offering our programs and summer camps
NOTE: If your child is unable to attend one of our camps or programs due to exposure to Covid-19, symptoms of Covid-19, or risk of exposure due to Covid-19, you will receive a full credit for any missed days (pro-rated) towards to future program of your choice, valid for 1 year. Credits are transferable between members of the same immediate family.
· Parents and youth to perform their own bike and equipment check before each class. As always, this will reduce the chance of mechanicals and incidents during the ride, which may require our coaches to touch their equipment or may require help from other people.
· Parents clean and sanitize bikes and equipment before attending classes.
· Pick-up and Drop off – Parents please park and least 5 metres apart from eachother in the parking lot.
· We would strongly recommend packing hand sanitizer in back packs along with a face mask and rubber gloves.
· REMIND children to take it easy and ride within their limits! This is not the time to have an accident.
Rad Adventures responsibilities during COVID 19.
We will keep group sizes small. This will help reduce the chance of transmitting or catching virus and will help maintain social distancing.
Rad Adventures Coaches will focus on keeping the children at least 6ft (2m) apart
· We will take regular breaks
· We will practice physical distancing measures through games and drills; make it part of the fun to learn about how and why they need to respect each other's space during COVID-19.
· For our summer camps, we will have port-a-potties on site which will be cleaned on a regular basis.
· We will remind the children to wash or sanitize their hands after using the restroom, sneezing, and coughing, and before eating.
· Coaches are required to carry gloves and a mask in their First Aid kits.
· We will instruct all participants to not touch another person's bike, equipment, food, or water and to keep your hands to yourself and maintain social distancing measures at all times.
·Participants are not to touch another person's bike, equipment, food, or water! Please encourage your child to keep their hands to themselves and maintain social distancing at all times.
· In the event that coaches have to touch a participant's bike to help set-up or repair, they will sanitize the bike first and wear a mask and latex gloves which will be disposed of correctly.
· All participants should wash their bikes and equipment thoroughly after each ride.
· If a participant/guest shows up with signs of sickness,we will turn them back home and ask them to seek medical advice.
Do not attend Rad Adventures MTB program, if you:
o Feel ill or have COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how minor.
o Have been in contact with a sick person within the last 14 days.