Campers must be able to ride a bike on their own.
Rad Adventures Camp is about building confidence on a bike — and having a ton of fun! This program teaches beginner and intermediate mountain bike skills, with a focus on building mountain bike skills, safety and knowledge. We combine a mix of activities that support overall health, wellness and fitness. We will ride bikes, play field games and go swimming.
Expect Your Child to Learn:
- Proper riding techniques, brake usage, cornering, where to look while riding, tackling terrain
- Practice their skills and try out rad jumps on our signature Radtrax ramps
- Basic mechanic skills - how to put a chain back on, how to fix a flat tire, use tools and adjust components
- Nature and forest values
- Road and trail etiquette and safety
- That mountain biking is a sport that will keep them healthy, happy and strong their entire lives!