Campers must be able to ride a bike on their own. Beginner and Intermediate Riders.
Rad Adventures Camp is about building confidence on a bike — and having a ton of fun! This program teaches beginner and intermediate mountain bike skills, with a focus on building mountain bike skills, safety and knowledge. We combine a mix of activities that support overall health, wellness and fitness. We will ride bikes on our local trails and forested trails, play field games and go swimming.
Expect Your Child to Learn:
- Proper riding techniques, brake usage, cornering, where to look while riding, tackling terrain
- Practice their skills and try out rad jumps on our signature Radtrax ramps
- Basic mechanic skills - how to put a chain back on, how to fix a flat tire, use tools and adjust components
- Nature and forest values
- Road and trail etiquette and safety
- That mountain biking is a sport that will keep them healthy, happy and strong their entire lives!
Note: Little Ed's Bike Shop
offers 10% off their bikes and tune ups for kids who are enrolled in a Rad Adventures program!